Corn GMO Grade # 2
Source: Brasil Corn GMO In bulk, in bulk ,, # 2 ANEC Standard
Export Crop: 2020/2021
Humidity: Maximum 14%
Impurities: Maximum 1% in 3mm sieve
Grain burnt, sprouted / and or fermented: Maximum 6% Free of guts and exempt alive
Broken, broken and crushed grain: Maximum 3%
Burned Grain: Maximum 1%
Moldy Grain 6% Green 8%
Aflatoxin: Maximum 20 PPB
NON GMO corn in grain, in bulk,, # 2 Standard
- Moisture content: 14% max.
- Admixture: 2% .max.
- Broken kernels and foreign materials: 3% max.
- Damaged including insects damaged: 3% max.
- Other color seeds: 3% max.
- Test weight min: 70 kg per hl
- Heat damaged kernels: 0.5% max.
- Aflatoxin: not exceeds (10ppb) max.
- Protein: 9% min.
- Free of all kinds of molds.
- Free of sprouted grains.
- Damaged including insects damage: max.3% admixture
- Crop: fresh crop 2020/2021 • Packing: Standard Bags
- Free from insects (dead or live)
- Edible for human food & suitable for animal nutrition
- Free foreign (sand, silica and heavy metals), free from unpleasant smell resulted from